Nuestro amigo Reisyukaku ha lanzado la mas reciente version de su CFW compatible con las versiones 7.0.x
DESCARGA DIRECTA: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNX/releases
- 7.0.x support
- JIT patches
- support for exo/lp0fw
The modular switch custom firmware
ReiNX folder on the root of your switch’s SD card and run
ReiNX.bin with your favorite fusee launcher.
You’ll need devkitpro with devkitARM (along with the
devkitarm-rules package) and run:
To compile with Docker,
chmod +x docker-build.sh and run the shell script
./docker-build.sh. After that, just check
out dir. This will compile without requiring installation of DevKit* dependencies.
- Modularity (doesn’t rely on or require any SD files to run; customize SD files to your liking)
- Loads all KIPs from
- Optional custom kernel/secmon/warmboot
- FS patches on the fly (NCA verify/cmac and optional nogc)
- Kernel patches on the fly (optional debug mode)
- Exclusive ReiNX sysmodules
- ES patch in RXP patch format (used with custom loader.kip)
Naehrwert for hardware init code and generally being helpful!
CTCaer and st4rk for their contribution to the hardware code aswell!
SciresM for sysmodules!
The community for your support!